Friday, July 1, 2011

Road Trip



I went to the Valley a while ago, for one of my Patch summer travel thingies. (Or is it thingys? They both look so wrong. What? No, I will not speak like an adult and use a real word instead.) Anyway, this was one of my favorite stories to do. I knew there would be a lot of wacky stuff on this little road trip, because I researched it. But it was much better than I'd expected, and much better than that old image of the Valley I'd been carrying around. And now that I've disposed of that, I have room for the old license plates and other sundry antiques I want to go back to Seymour and buy from this amazing store. If you want to read about my short tour of the Lower Naugatuck Valley, it's here..

1 comment:

  1. There is an infinite number of things to do in the Valley. Please make more trips and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...